Re: Stupid or Just Bad Luck??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stupid or Just Bad Luck??
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:13:25 -0400
Car has an alternator so I guess I will stick with just the volt
gauge.  The amp gauge just came along with it so I figured I would
give it a try if it was easy enough to hook up and added value.

Volt gauge has two unmarked terminals.  To test the gauge I hooked one
up to the + and one to the - side of the battery.  I did not ground
the case because both terminals were insulated from the case. Also
when I took it apart I did not see any internal parts touching the
case.  Did I miss something?

Hope it's me an not another bad gauge.

Thanks,

Greg