re: Whats the Project?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Whats the Project?
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 21:26:41 -0500
Just spent 6+ hours removing rustproofing from the Sprites rear axle. Used
combination of penetrating oil, a big whompin' pressure washer, a cleaner
called "Duzitall", and occasionally a small propane torch, as well as the
expected combination of brushes. Under the rustproofing was a heavy layer of
yellowish primer, I got off all I could with a angle grinder and bristle-type
rollock disc. This is OFF the car. In that time I also got the bushings out of
the radius arms (mainly the outer sleeve of course, had access to an electric
sawzall, so made short work of it), removed rustproofing from the rear shocks,
pressure washed the springs, think I'm missing something. Oh well, in short I
kicked butt on the rear of the Sprite today!
Dan G