Re: Lucas?

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Lucas?
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 22:22:26 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
A little search on the net and I found a blurb about the ratings. It has
to do with the amount of continuous use and the amount where it will
blow. There's mention of a Euro 35 amp fuse rated at 17/35  - 17 amps
continuous flow and 35 the point it blows. The US 20 amp would replace
that 35 amp and it performs about the same because of a slower blow or
faster blow depending on the load. At that point my head was starting to
hurt and it was getting really late, so I quit reading. Anyone have this
info available that understands it better and can explain in plain
english what it means?

Dave