Re: A couple of Midget Questions

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> information
Subject: Re: A couple of Midget Questions
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:35:56 -0400
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
This is supposed to work, but I have always been a bit reluctant to
give it a full fledged try.

Larry
50/50 AF in the Rad

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.