K&N Filter Update j4L2nkhX010453

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: K&N Filter Update j4L2nkhX010453
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 22:47:11 -0400
A few months back I posted to the list looking for a place to purchase
the Oval  K&N  filter with "MIDGET" on it (part# 56-9055).  I
contacted K&N Europe and they stated they no longer make the "Midget"
one, the new ones have the K&N logo.  I ended up ordering the filter
anyway from fox-performance.com (they are in the US) for $127
including shipping. Well, after over two month I finally received the
filter.  Took so long because they needed to get it from the UK .
Anyway, I open the box and much to my surprise it was the one with
"MIDGET" on it.  Made my day.

I know there were a few out there also looking for this filter.  I
just wanted to let you know they are still out there if you are
willing to wait.

Here are two pictures of the filter, one on the car and one off.

http://www.positive-outlook.com/mg/KN1.jpg
http://www.positive-outlook.com/mg/KN2.jpg

Thanks again everyone,

Greg