Re: Help please

To: InnHawk@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help please
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:07:08 EDT
Interesting car.  Looks to have twin HS4 carbs so might, might have a
performance tuned engine.

Most interesting of all is that once piece front which looks to be a Sebring
front which I'm not sure that many reached the USA.  To get a front like that
now might mean getting one from the UK from Brian Archer and the shipping
alone would be expensive.  If the front is a a Sebring it is a very nice period
modification.  The scoop isn't original though and might be best removed.

Get us all excited and tell us the front is aluminium alloy and not
Fibreglass.

Daniel - England

n a message dated 24/05/05 21:52:43 GMT Daylight Time,