Re: informal cleaning test

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: informal cleaning test
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:55:48 -0400
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
I will second that with proof from my moronic experiment. I used both Simple
Green and Castrol to clean up the mess I made by stepping on a tube of never
seize. The simple green had no effect on my skin, but the Castrol dried my
skin out to the point of cracking and bleeding. It is clearly the better
cleaning product. The only use I have ever found for Simple Green is to make
things slippery.

Gilroy