Re: informal cleaning test

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: informal cleaning test
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:58:08 -0400
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill Gilroy wrote:

> I live in NJ, the environment is not really an issue. A bit of spilled
> cleaning product can only make the water/air cleaner and better. Remember
> "The first Super-Hero... from New Jersey!" is the Toxic
> Avenger

You tell em Bill! NJ DEP is on my $-hit list.
But I have to say Simple Green does have a purpose.
I use it in my garage sink trap to keep it smelling april fresh.
It doesn't do squat as far as cleaning anything, but it smells good.
I use Super Clean all the time, and it does work good on removing dead
skin cells from your hands too.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ