RE: MBG - Air Conditioning Question

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>
Subject: RE: MBG - Air Conditioning Question
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:57:04 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Personally I like the "swamp" coolers I see every year at Hot August Nights,
like the ones you could rent as you were going on the desert in the 50's and
then drop off at the other end.  Kind of a tube that you roll up in the
window in front.
                Crash

I am thinking of buying a restored MGB for my daily driver.  I noted that in

the 80's the company actually had an airconditioning unit that could be
ordered. I thought Brit cars were allready running hot enough?!

Do you think it would be possible to have one of these custom air units put
on an MGB - like the type you see on custom Hot Rods and restored American
cars?  I think they might be called something like "After Market Air?"

I would have to find a larger radiator that I could cram in - run a high mix

of pure water with Water Wetter (Red Line) and a good electric fan as a
puller.  With all of this do you guys and gals think that this might be
possible?

Kirk
Vomit Yellow Bugeye