Re: Mercury ad (no LBC) HELP!!!

To: ajhsys@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mercury ad (no LBC) HELP!!!
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:16:30 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/2005 7:38:31 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
ajhsys@gmail.com writes:

Go to  www.mercuryvehicles.com and click on the bottom right box, "Meet
the Lucky  Ones."  See if it puts you in the mood to buy a Merc.
Soundtrack is  not exactly the Grateful Dead...more like just dead.

So the corporate art director's good for nothing nephew had a summer intern
project and this is what he produced?

Did I miss the reference to Mercury and the shots of the cars?  I must  have
blinked.

Robert B. Houston
Texan in NM

73 Midget
63  TR4

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the  species of exercises, I
advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to  the body, it gives
boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games  played with the ball,
and
others of that nature, are too violent for the body  and stamp no character on
the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant  companion of your walks."

--- Thomas Jefferson