Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)/ Mercury ad

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)/ Mercury ad
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:41:20 -0700 reply-type=response
Um, I'll skip the Mariner & take a burger, thanks.

So, Allen, I've got an opening out here at a Chevy/Ford/LM/Honda store.  If
our LM store was a single point, we'd all starve.

Yes, your car from the '60's can go 100k on a single set of plugs, just have
to buy platinum tip plugs & run pertronix.  Nice thing is that you can
actually reach the plugs to change them.

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg