Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 04:49:08 GMT j4Q4qbD1028559
Brilliant??!

Well, different strokes for different folks at different times. :)

Immoral, etc. I definitely think not!! :):)

I guess it will depend on what Carl's will
attract to replace the "family" business they
will most likely lose in the short run....and
maybe in the long run.

Mickey D's is just up the road from me...very convenient. If it was a Carl's, it
would suit me just fine for the sake of
convenience, Paris or no Paris! :)

But I still think the ad is a dumb match.

Hell,  Paris is more filet mignon than hamburger and no one believes this more
than Paris herself. OTOH, you know they made it well worth her while and
business
is business.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog