Re: A Call to Former West Coast O$hit Participants and those that would

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Call to Former West Coast O$hit Participants and those that would like to be.
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:44:28 -0700
Hi Mike

Sorry, but I can't help out this weekend.

My Bugeye comes home from the painter this Friday. I will be
reinstalling everything on Saturday/Sunday (hopefully not Monday). Also
have to work some too (curse of self-employment!).

If you don't have any luck with getting driveshaft in this weekend, let
me know; I probably could come out the following weekend to lend a hand.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA