I will be in Kansas Toto

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I will be in Kansas Toto
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 23:27:58 -0700
I will arrive at Kansas City Airport Tuesday morning and will be staying
until Saturday morning.  I will be taking my laptop so I will be able to
still get emails.  Anyone dneeds me to look at anything at Victoria
British for quality or originality let me know.  I will be in Overland
Park, just one freeway exit form VB.

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite