RE: Planning for winter homo club activities

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: RE: Planning for winter homo club activities
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:01:09 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
I like the idea of 1/32..maybe that AND a vintage HO setup

  _____

From N197TR4 at cs.com [mailto:N197TR4@cs.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 8:47 AM
To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Cc: RIVERSIDE@CEDAR-RAPIDS.NET

1/32 scale has come back strong and with much better equipment. Unless it is
too large for your plans....I can put you in touch with a dealer who does
this on side with his car restoration business.

Maybe Art has HO, too?  I'll copy him here.

Joe

OK youse guys,

Here at the new world headquarters of Thicko International, I am pondering a

project for some winter fun. Wisconsin winters are long.