A-arm confusion

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A-arm confusion
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 13:39:52 -0700
Suppose you want to do a disc brake conversion on a Bugeye.

Suppose you've read Mr. Clarici's overview of the topic (thanks, Frank) in
PDLJMPR's compendium of technical info, in which it states one would need the
A-arms off of a '64-plus Spridget.

Suppose you've looked at both the Moss & VB catalogues in which there is no
distinction, part number-wise, made between a lower A-arm on a disc brake
Spridgets and the A-arms that you already have on your Bugeye.

Suppose you feel as if you are missing something. No, that's not right.
Suppose I feel as if I am missing something.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks for any clarification