Re: A-arm confusion

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "PETER SHULL" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: A-arm confusion
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:00:50 -0500
Cc: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Earlier today, somebody was parting out a 73 Midget.  Wouldn't that take
care of it?  I hope so as I was intending on cannibalizing my not-so-great
$150 special of a 72 Midget to upgrade my Bugeye -- 1275, ribcase, front
suspension and discs, rear axles and ????

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
58 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."