[Fwd: See this online album]]]

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: See this online album]]]
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:41:52 -0700
I have now put up better pictures of what is available for the cost of
shipping.  The deck lid is also available.  It has a pretty well
invisible sort-of-ridge above the handle.  You can't really see it, but
you can feel it with your fingers.  If you see anything else you want to
actually pay money for, let me know!
Regards to all, Bill