Re: Full Advance

To: pilotrob@webtv.net, bpazur@excel.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Full Advance
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:07:23 EDT
I didn't want to the person who said it.  But, now it's been said what the
Cap'n says is correct.  I'll add that all those suggesting alternative advances
are probably all wrong too so even picking one doesn't mean much because they
could all be wrong for all of them let alone for your car's engine.

Daniel