Re: engine balance

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Subject: Re: engine balance
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:12:53 -0400
Cc: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
As soon as I sent that it occurred to me that they may only need the
rods. They have to have recorded what the weights for each rod were
supposed to be and they only have to fix the 2. Not exactly sure how
one would go about adding weight already removed with out welding and
wrecking the casting, But I would guess it is possible. Not being a
welder, I am not sure. I might be a bit suspicious, but I think it is
possible to fix that problem with out all the bits and pieces.

BTW, as I recall, they also needed the bearings.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget