Fwd: Fathers' Day Dilemma

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Fathers' Day Dilemma
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:00:19 -0500
From William Thompson <willy1959 at gmail.com>
Date: Jun 20, 2005 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: Fathers' Day Dilemma
To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>

 My daughters first big soap box derby race Saturday, (6th place) she won
> trophies for that, and "look how dirty racing got me" with a little speech
> from the MC about how this little 9 year old was ready willing and able to
> dig in and get dirty to help any part of the race. Another trophy voted by
> her peers "catch me if you can" the person most likely to be top contender
> after some seat time next year. and another for "best over all construction"
> Every one at the banquet was kinda saying that her dad a carpenter yada
> yada, But i swear she did Every thing her own self, ( it took us at LEAST 10
> times longer lol) (im being generous, but I really wouldnt trae the time for
> anything.)

  I took her to the banquet in the bugeye, and at the end of the day she
made a cake for me (my favorite apple cake) and gave me a card thats just
precious
 http://thompsoncarpentry.com/personalgallery/album01/IMG_3234 inside of
card
http://thompsoncarpentry.com/personalgallery/album01/IMG_3235 front and back