Re: Bugeye Correction

Subject: Re: Bugeye Correction
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:03:24 -0700 filter03.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
Cc: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I went to war with the state of Oregon over a similar issue.  Between the
time when I first licensed the car in Oregon with regular plates, and the
time I bought permanent collector plates, they changed my VIN from GAN 5 to
GAN S.  They were able to trace their error relatively easily, since it
happened within the state, but my new permanent registration arrived showing
that it had expired a year before it was issued.  They actually had more of
a problem with this than with the VIN correction.

Kate