(NLBC) More on Annice

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: (NLBC) More on Annice
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:39:42 -0700
Hello Folks,

First I would like to thank everyone for their kind e-mails, they are
very much appreciated.

I will be having an remembrance for Annice on July 10.  I use the
word remembrance since this affair like the rest of our life will be
a bit on the odd side.  Details are still in the works but this will
take place at a local park and hopefully will be followed by a picnic/
party.  I will be making an effort to get a number of photos of this
gathering and combine those with some from our her life for a web
site so that those who are far away can share in remembering Annice.
Most of this will be just myself and family and friends telling
stories of our different times with Annice.  If anyone would like to
add to this send me your thoughts and they will be read at that time.

  Bob & Annice

1960 Bugeye (Mark IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mark III (mostly in boxes)