not so gran prix - f1 article

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: not so gran prix - f1 article
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:05:18 EDT
here's the only thing I don't get about the f1 article - are they saying the
'safe solution' was to have the michelin cars go through turn 13 at an
enforced max speed while the bridgestone cars bore down on them 50 mph faster?
I'm
not saying that's what they were saying, just asking if it is.  If that's it,
I'd decline to race with thanks and apologies, no matter which team I was on.

On the other hand, if what they're saying is true about the 'fast tires' and
'safe tires' and Michelin didn't bring the 'safe tires' that certainly seems
to shift a large portion of the blame to Michelin.

Mark M