Re: hell hath no furry...

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hell hath no furry...
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:06:23 -0700
I almost know what you mean. A couple of buds and I collectively drooled
over one (which was parked in the dealer's tent) on the Saturday of the
Laguna Seca historic race weekend last August. My friends, who are usually
quite reserved, both went ape-sh*t ga-ga when the rep said they could drive
it if they were willing to come back to the track on Monday. Since they were
driving back home to LA after the weekend it was fairly easy for them to
make arrangements to do so. Even though they didn't get to drive it as
"vigorously" as they might have liked, they are both still ape-sh*t ga-ga
about the car.

David Lieb wrote:One of these showed up at an MG Club autocross last year...
It was fun just watching it glide effortlessly through the course.