Re: Well It had to happen

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu> information
Subject: Re: Well It had to happen
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:28:21 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well I went over tonight to have a look. They said the fuel pump
wasn't working, so with all the other lights issues I thought I would
take a look at the fuse box. Touched # 3 fuse and the car lit right off.

Runs great with the fuel pump working. Gotta get used to these new
fangled 1275's and the way they are screwed up. Still some issues
with the lights, but it runs, with fuel, and it runs nice.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget