sparkless

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: sparkless
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
Anybody ever been here before?

My 68 midget's been running rough lately and loosing power up hills, so I
pulled the plugs to have a look. 1,3&4 looked good, 2 oily.

Cleaned 'em, gapped 'em and put 'em all back in and fired her up. Pulled the
leads and she sputtered and choked a bit when I pulled 1,3&4 - no change when I
pulled 2.
Switched the 1&2 plugs and tried again. Now 2,3&4 cause her to sputter - no
change when I pulled 1!!! So it seems the good news is it's only a plug
problem. Do plugs just go bad ??? They've only been in there about 10 months /
maybe 2,000 miles.

The real question is what plugs do you recommend for a 1275, used mainly for
cruising remote country roads with hills and very few police? I've got NGK
BPR6ES in there now.

Thanks, Jack

Yahoo! Mail Mobile