Re: Not really LBC but kind of on topic: Books

To: mikey@b2systems.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not really LBC but kind of on topic: Books
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:23:34 EDT
Designing and Building Special Cars by Andre Jute (despite the author's name
it's in English) ISBN 0 7134 07786

Nuts, Bolts, Fastners and Plumbing Handbook by Carroll Smith ISBN  0 87938
406 9

Plus a pile of other stuff on my book shelves.

I'm personally looking for Fundamentals of Automotive Transmission by Thomson
and Fundamentals of Automotive Balancing by the same author.  And, when I've
got the money for a taller bookshelf unit and money to get it - Costin &
Phipps

Daniel

Modifying and Tuning Fiat/Lancia Twin-cam engines [lots of good engine tech
and theory] by Guy Croft ISBN 0 947981 98 5