Re: Engine Smoke Question

To: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Smoke Question
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:40:04 -0700
Larry,

Our car does the same smoke show which I  attribute to the synthetic
oil getting by the valve guides (sneaky stuff) but do not have that
type of oil usage.  Are you using synthetic or fossil based oil?

Bob (& Annice)
1960 Bugeye (Mark IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mark III (mostly in boxes)
2000 Miata Special Edition