Re: Off topic Little LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off topic Little LBC
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:07:20 -0400
I've been using Eudora ( http://www.eudora.com/ ) for years and it has a
spam filter built into it now. It takes a few days, weeks, depending how
many messages you get every day, to learn the difference between good and
bad. Eliminates a lot of the trash (JUNK) and it's easy to configure once
you RTFM.  Outlook Express was designed by Microsoft so it's a given that
it doesn't work the way "YOU" want it to. Microtrash tries too hard to
think for you and totally botches every program it puts out to the public.

Dave
60 Bugeye
61 Bugeye (on hold)
61 Bugeye (almost all there) For Sale before it rust away in the back yard
(no room for it)