ANOTHER Tranny swap

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ANOTHER Tranny swap
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:14:12 -0400
Hey ALL,

OK, so the good tranny I put in the 74 Midget lasted about 500 miles
before it locked in 1st gear.  Of course I had Rob drive it and if it's
gonna break it will break the first time he even looks at it.  I drove
it (like I stole it) for the first 496 miles, he drove it 4 miles and
it was locked in 1st.

Yesterday Kathy and I put in yet another ribcase in and it now is
running again.  (Kathy is getting really good at swapping engines and
transmissions).  I'll just have to get Rob to take it for a drive just
to see if it is going to be reliable ;)

As for the most recent (locked in 1st) ribcase.........I'm gonna do
Paul A's fix and put it back in.  It is the quietest best running
ribcase I have ever driven.

Kevin V.