Re: A strange new noise in Bugsy - need opinions

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: A strange new noise in Bugsy - need opinions
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 20:51:57 -0400
Cc: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
A 3/8 socket drive fits the drain plug. It's loose but it works.
I am guessing you have a busted brake spring or a piece of something
stuck inside the tunnel rubbing on the drive shaft.
Since the noise did not change with accell or decell, that's my guess.
I had a plastic bag stuck on the d/shaft of the A40 once, drove me nuts
for awhile.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ