Re: A strange new noise in Bugsy - need opinions

To: "James Gruber" <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A strange new noise in Bugsy - need opinions
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 06:46:12 -0700
Hi Jim,

Check the dif and trans for oil level first, topping up if needed.  Then, if
the noise persists, check out the rear brakes for being oil soaked and
possibly dragging or pieces coming loose!

OTOH, seems you mentioned the salt in trunk, TRUNK!, in a Bugeye? made the
sound less obvious, load more salt!!!  How'd you get it in the trunk?  40#
bags?

Pa