Re: Spridget brake upgrade from a MGB

To: Jackson Zimmermann <jzimmerm@k12albemarle.org>
Subject: Re: Spridget brake upgrade from a MGB
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:18:07 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi all,

Well it looks like the MGB/spritfire brake up grade won't work for me.  I think
I will investigate cross drilling the rotors instead.  What I was hoping for
was a improvement in disc warping.  I seem to always have a warped disc after
going to the mountains.  My next problem, are the holes drilled into the rotor
at a angle or straight?  I can set up a indexing head on a mill to drill the
holes evenly, it just makes it easier if they are straight.  I would purchase
the cross drilled rotors from Moss but they are not available for a wire wheel
car.  If memory serves me correctly the hubs a deeper then on disc wheel cars.

Thanks for the info all.  Let you know how it turns out.

Wrongway Ricky
60 Frog eye Puddles
Don't let the road get you down, get down on the road.