Re: Fiberglass front ends

To: David N Waldmann <dw@vfh.us>
Subject: Re: Fiberglass front ends
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:59:33 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
David N Waldmann wrote:

>  $550 from Spridgetech and $1250 from Speedwell. It doesn't seem
> likely that all of the difference is in profit margin.

I believe the speedwell from Colby is just spray chop and a if the one I
saw was it, it's very crude.
I have seen Spridgetech stuff, it blows the pants off the crap loosers
circle sells and it's a whole lot better than the speedwell repro bonnet
I saw.
Just my observations, I own an original 1960 Speedwell Monza nose and
it's hand laid glass.
Also as for the cooling, I am running a Geo Metro radiator now and have
no problems.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ