RE: Fiberglass front ends

To: David N Waldmann <dw@vfh.us>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fiberglass front ends
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:34:14 -0700 (PDT)
No, I have been to the shop at Spridgetech. See link
to pictures of a "vintage flair" Spridgetech bonnet I
picked up last weekend at:

webpages.charter.net/soavefamily (don't type "www")

A lot is in the prep after you buy.  I think Speedwell
stuff is great quality, but I have camber blocks Mike
Gigante got for me for $80, and Speedwell sells them
for $179.  I think Spridgetech is a diamond in the
rough, whereas Speedwell stuff is a diamond at
Tiffany's - you know it's good, and you pay.  The
Winner's Circle stuff is now made by Spridgetech after
they had quality issues with their supplier.