Griffith / TVR info needed

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Griffith / TVR info needed
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:14:53 -0400
A co-worker of a friend needs to source interior door handles for his
Griffith. (Most likely to facilitate the exit of unwitting passengers./A
friend of mine claims the Griffith he once had regularly lost the rear
window.) He emailed me a pic of the handles he needs and I suspect they
are from another car. If anyone would like to take a gander at the pic
and help me help this guy out, please email me off-list and I will
forward the pic.

Thanks in advance,

Standard disclaimer: I have no financial interest. yada yada

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/