Boot lock

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boot lock
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:31:43 -0500
I remember reading a post about someone who had a stuck trunk handle and used
heat to unstick it. I have the same thing going on, have the original trunk
handle and got the proper key for it (number is stamped on the square shank
also, so I know it's right). Also making sure that the key probably should
only move when the handle is horizontal, not sure which way it turns though,
or is it either way?
If that lister is "on" tonight, where did you apply heat? Afraid of wrecking
it.
 I have a 62 948 Sprite.
Dan
PS I have more new photos up at Spritespot:
http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/Sprite-Portfolio?page=1