Re: PA Rally

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PA Rally
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:12:22 -0500 reply-type=original with any abuse report
I have made it safely and uneventfully home (in case anybody wondered).
Michaela and I had a blast on the rally as well as trying hard to shake
Pennsylrainia on the way home. It seemed that every time we cleared the top
of a ridge, there was another shower waiting for us. No, we never stopped to
put up the top, but for those who believe the myth that you only need to
drive faster to stay dry, I will submit that you will run out of visibilty
long before you achieve that speed. I was sure wishing for one of those
bimini tops as modeled at the rally by an MGC.
David Lieb