Re: cam shaft regrinder sought?

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: cam shaft regrinder sought?
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:04:27 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 07/18/2005 9:54:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> chuck, I have had good experience with Ted Schumacher.
> (tsimportedautomotive.com). The cam that came out of my old engine
> was covered in rust, much like yours, I sent it to Ted and he cleaned
> it up perfectly.
>
> Larry

You know I don't want to seem overly negative so I'll just say I wouldn't
want to be judged on my worst day and maybe I just caught this guy at the wrong
time but I personally found him to be less than helpful and not pleasant.  If
you want a good job done I hear he is very competent but if you want to be
treated like a customer my personal advice would be to think twice about TS.

Just one man's opinion, you asked.  I bought mine through ATP or APT or
whatever and am very pleased and I think they also regrind but I don't know for
sure.

Mark M.