dash panel recovering MK2 Sprite

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: dash panel recovering MK2 Sprite
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:08:24 -0500
I'll soon be putting the new vinyl on the dash panel.
Any tips? I assume some type of adhesive is used on the face and the border on
the back side; spray-on, brush on?
My only other concern is I would assume I don't want to stretch it to get it
tight, just nice and flat without making it tight? Concern would be that if
it's tight, it may come away from the edge of the holes I need to make for the
gauges and switches. I did get a set of clips for the edge which holds the
vinyl in place, although the replacement vinyl seems a tad thicker than what
would be stock