Re: Greetings and some questions

To: "W. W." <sixtytwosprite@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Greetings and some questions
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
"W. W." <sixtytwosprite@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello to all of you. I've come to this list because I share an interest in LBCs
and I have a 62 sprite (1098) that I'm restoring. I love the car, although,
like all recently purchased spridgets, I'm finding a number of little quirks
that conveniently weren't mentioned in the sales description!!!

Hi Wolf and welcome. I think you will find this list very helpfull and
informative. I also have a 62 Sprite. Mine came original with a 948cc engine.
Your Sprite must be from the later part of 1962 when they upgraded a few
things. I'm sure you will have alot of fun restoring your little car. I hope
you have even more fun driving it. :-)

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html