Spridgets Polo Shirts

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridgets Polo Shirts
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:04:21 -0500
Hey All,

I have a large order of bedding being made in India at the moment, and I
expect it to ship in a few weeks.  The manufacturer does in-house
embroidery, and is very reasonable for very high quality shirts.

It's been about a year since Frank's dad made the last round of Spridget
shirts.  Does anyone have an interest in cotton polo shirts with the
spridget logo embroidered on the pocket?  Cost should be between $15 and $20
a shirt for Ralph Lauren quality shirts in various colors.

Just email me and let me know if you have an interest at these prices.  If I
get enough of a response, I'll contact my supplier and find out about
colors, sizes, and prices.

I'll wait for responses thru this Friday.

-Mike
512-391-0330