Re: What muffler

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: What muffler
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:29:06 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank

I had a RC40 on 1.75" pipe with long 3in1 on 1380. Thought it sounded
pretty decent a little loud but not too much. David at APT suggest I
would want to add 2nd box to quiet it a bit.

I lost RC40 on freeway, and it was flat by the time I got back to it.
Replaced it with a Cherry Bomb - I like the "rasp" of it better, but not
quiet by any means. It got even louder the other day when I punched a
hole in header pipe at the collector going over a @#$%^&* speed-bump.
What's the best way to patch hole? Also adding a skid-plate real soon ;)

When everything was working right I liked the sound of the cherry bomb
better than the RC40.

My 2 cents.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA