Re: Dash update and a couple quick questions

To: Dan Gillitzer <dang@ticon.net>
Subject: Re: Dash update and a couple quick questions
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 23:04:05 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Dan,

Re: cockpit surround.  The bright pieces are anodized.  On my Bugeye I
had some shallow scratches and had them removed.  The anodizing was
removed an the metal worked and polished and then sent to be
re-anodized.  I think the door caps and rear deck molding came to about
$200.  To me it was worth it...if I had tried it I would of messed it
up. Same for the steering wheel, I sent it to Koch's in California and
it came back beautiful but another $170 gone.  some of the "We Tight"
group will help and they are very good.  Experience has taught me that
I, personally, am better off letting the experts do  it.
Good luck,
Dave
59 :{)
friend's 64 +4