No LBC at all.(Florida people only) ;)

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: No LBC at all.(Florida people only) ;)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

Sorry to waste bandwith, but just wanted to let the
listers in Orlando, and surrounding areas know that
are
close to Orlando and if you like Deli food my son in
law is now about to be the NEW General Manager for the
Jasons Deli in the Palm Springs Mall. His name is
Nathan Freeman, so if you live close, go in eat,
and let him know I told you about the Deli and I
sent you to see him..;)

They are trying to get me to move there, but I am
not into Hurricanes, or anything that resembles them.
lol lol

Thanks,
Bree, or in other words Bobbie ;)

Yahoo! Mail