Re: Sprite latches

To: "Just Brits" <justbrits@comcast.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite latches
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:53:40 -0400 reply-type=original
Your absolutely right Ed the furflex is too fat.  I used them because I had
them on the shelf.  I just installed the weave type and the fit is much
better.  Thanks.

I also took some advice from another lister and removed the striker,
loosened the hinges and got the door alignment right,  then aligned the
striker.  this method worked well.

What are you guys using to remove bolts and screws with the heads ruined.  I
tried my removal bits from Sears and no good.  I have yet to have success
with them.

Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa