Fwd: Beaulieu autojumble

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Beaulieu autojumble
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:07:58 -0500
From William Thompson <willy1959 at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 11, 2005 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: Beaulieu autojumble
To: Robert Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net>

ah man.. I announced and announced,, I was gonna be there <wink> met up with
a lot of folks from across the pond while there..
 Wife and i spent our 25th anniversary in England. 1 week on a bus tour, 1
week on our own with some of my Pen pals.. (from WAYYYY before i owned
English cars)
 Met up with Alan East-jones, and Daniel stapleton while there
http://thompsoncarpentry.com/personalgallery/album13/IMG_1972
At Donald Healey's favorite pub
  Dang I want to go back soooooo bad :)