Re: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]

To: KGB <kgb@frontiernet.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:23:20 -0700 (PDT)
Oooopppss......sorry Kate. I'm just not a big fan of the Neon but there are
those who do like them. I guess the Neon would be able to climb mountains alot
faster the a full size van or truck considering it probley wheighs more than
two times less. If you like it then that's what matters.

Jamie

KGB <kgb@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> As for the Neon, major peice of crap! (I think the paint just fell off).
:-)

Hey! Watch it. I have a Neon coupe with a 5 speed, and the little guy can
go over the Rockies at 90. He pulls our local hills far better than the V8
2005 E-350 that I drive to Salt Lake for the DAV. He still has all his
paint, probably because he only gets washed when it rains.

Kate