My Other Life

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Other Life
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:20:52 -0700
In my other life on a Harley (technology as old as out LBCs) I have
occasion to go to club activities and functions.  It is a little
different than the kind of LBC club you are used to.  I have some
pictures from one of such functions today and if anyone is interested,
email me off list and I will send a link.  Don't ask me for this if you
are easily offended.  Remember, I warned you!

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite